I Got My Lab Box from myLAB Box!
How do I get my lab box from myLAB Box? Below, we have all the info you need about what tests you can order and how the at-home testing process works.
When creating myLAB Box, its founders wanted to develop a way for people to be able to easily and quickly take control of their own health. After connecting with investors and nationally renowned health experts, they created a simple yet innovative way for men and women to screen themselves from home.
As the first nationwide at-home STD testing-to-treatment service, myLAB Box is always on the cutting edge of new testing solutions. With just a click, you’ll be on your way to fast lab-certified results from the privacy of home.
14 Panel STD Test
In Stock – Free Shipping$369 – $399
So Many Choices: Choosing My Lab Box from myLAB Box
Based on your lifestyle and sexual experiences, you can choose the test that is right for you. Here are the products that myLAB Box offers:
Customers can test for individual infections instead of a whole battery of exams. Women’s health tests include Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast/Candida. Tests for sexually transmitted infections include: HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, Herpes type-II, Syphilis, Chlamydia (genital, throat, + rectal), Gonorrhea (genital, throat, + rectal), HPV (for women 30 years of age and older), Trichomoniasis and Mycoplasma genitalium.
Combination Panel Tests
myLAB Box customers can test for multiple infections with a single sample:
- Safe Box: This 4-panel kit screens for HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
- Uber Box: This 8-panel kit screens for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, Herpes Simplex Type II (HSV-2), Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
- Love Box: Having great sex with the full knowledge that both you and your partner are free from dangerous infections creates less stress and better sex! The Love Box comes with two 8-panel Uber Box test kits so you and your partner can test together.
- Total Box: This comprehensive 14-panel test screens for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, HSV-2, Syphilis, Chlamydia (genital, throat, + rectal), Gonorrhea (genital, throat, + rectal), Trichomoniasis and Mycoplasma genitalium. Women who are 30 years of age and older can add the option to test for HPV as well.
- V-Box: This test kit screens for common causes of abnormal vaginal discharge: Bacterial Vaginosis, Yeast/Candida, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
How Do I Order My Lab Box From myLAB Box?
Thanks to this convenient testing solution, you’ll never find yourself asking “how do I get my lab box from myLAB Box?” Instead, take your health into your own hands. myLAB Box makes testing as painless as possible.
Here’s how it works:
- Order a home testing kit online. (You even get free shipping!)
- Collect a sample using the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Return the sample off for testing. (More free shipping!)
- Receive your lab-certified results online in just days.
Up to Speed with myLAB Box
That’s it! You’re ready to test from home! As you’ve seen, myLAB Box offers an innovative solution for health and self-care. These home testing kits give you accurate and timely results without the headache of an in-person appointment. Take total control of your health with just a few simple clicks!
Now you know you have the right idea when you say “I got my lab box from myLAB Box!”
Fast, Easy, Affordable. At-Home Testing
As Seen On
myLAB Box works only with the best laboratories and health experts to ensure your tests results meet nationwide standards and are as accurate as tests done in a clinic or a doctor’s office.
The laboratories we work with are certified CAP and CLIA high complexity testing organizations at the forefront of diagnostic testing. HIPAA web security protocols protect your data.