Over The Counter STD Testing Kits With myLAB Box
Lucky for you, along with being accessible, over the counter STD testing is also very affordable. In fact, myLAB Box’s at-home tests are only about half of the out-of-pocket price of testing at most clinics and doctor’s offices. Our OTC test kits start at $79.
How Over The Counter STD Testing Works
When you take an OTC STD test you can simply order a testing kit online, collect a sample using the easy to follow instructions, and send it off to the lab. It only takes a few minutes. No more waiting rooms, awkward conversations or uncomfortable inspections of your private areas.
You’ll find your lab-certified results online, which makes it easier to share your status with your partner. You can also get a free phone consultation with a physician the same day you get your results.
There are a variety of options for over the counter STD testing. If you are aware of your symptoms and have a pretty good idea of what infection you may have, you can order a test for that specific infection.
If you aren’t sure what you might have contracted–or if you aren’t yet experiencing symptoms but you want to be a responsible sexual partner–you can test for a combination of the most common STIs with a multi panel test.
Spring is in the air. For many people, that can mean more incentive to ‘get busy’. If you’re planning on being sexually active, you should consider keeping a couple of these kits on hand to give you peace of mind during periods of increased sexual activity.
What About Insurance?
While insurance seems like a great deal, it may not be the best option for everyone. Many of these infections common sexually transmitted infections don’t even show any symptoms. The only way to know for sure if you have them is by testing for them. Therefore, for a full picture of your health, it is best to screen for all of the most common STDs. So how much is STD testing with insurance? Often, these companies will cover your first STD test. However, subsequent tests will often be charged at full out-of-pocket pricing. That’s where proper testing can become very expensive – you have insurance at all.
How Much is STD Testing at Home?
The experts at myLAB Box have made at home testing simple, easy and affordable. You can now test yourself at home, at your convenience, in privacy, and get results in just a few days.
The answer to the question “how much is STD testing at home?” varies. myLAB Box is proud to provide tests that fit your individual needs starting at $79. Therefore, many different testing options exist depending on your budget, sexual activity and personal lifestyle. But as we mentioned above, the prices are about half of the out-of-pocket price at most medical facilities. Simply choose the test that works the best for you.
- Individual Test Kits allow you to screen for one specific infection. These options are affordable and can provide just what you need when you know or believe that you have been exposed to a specific infection. These test options are each $79 and include options for the most common STDs in the United States. These include: Syphilis, HIV, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (which are tested together), Genital Herpes (HSV-2), Trichomoniasis, HPV(for women aged 30 and older), Mycoplasma Genitalium and Hepatitis C.
For the most cost-effective testing options, myLAB Box offers combination testing panels that allow you to test for multiple sexually transmitted infections with a single sample set.
This is a great way to screen for multiple infections at once:
- Extragenital Testing is a great choice for people who participate in oral and/or anal sex. This three-site test kit screens for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the genitals, but also in the mouth and rectum. | $179
- Safe Box: This 5-panel kit screens for HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis. | $189
- V-Box: This is a women’s health test that screens for common causes of abnormal vaginal discharge, including Bacterial Vaginosis, Yeast, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis. | $189
- Uber Box: This 8-panel kit screens for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, Herpes type-II (HSV-2), Herpes Simplex Type II, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis. | $269
- Total Box: This comprehensive 14-panel test screens for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, Herpes type-II (HSV-2), Syphilis, Chlamydia (genital, throat, and rectal), Gonorrhea (genital, throat, and rectal), Trichomoniasis and Mycoplasma genitalium. | $369 ($399 with an HPV option for women who are 30 years of age and older)
- Love Box provides two Uber Box test kits so that couples can test together. This allows for an open and honest partnership. Besides, what’s better than beginning a relationship with full transparency? | $499
Finally, myLAB Box also accepts most Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HAS) payment cards. To use your card, simply order your test as you normally would with any other payment method.
Over the counter at home testing is a slam-dunk for anyone who is looking to test for STIs and STDs in a convenient and cost-effective way. Take total control over your health – all from the comfort of home.
14 Panel STD Test
In Stock – Free Shipping$369 – $399