An at home STD test kit may be more valuable than you realize. The truth is, one in three people in the United States have a sexually transmitted disease or infection. Of those infected, a whopping 80% never notice any symptoms. For this reason, many of these infected individuals don’t go to the doctor to be tested. This means that their infection is never diagnosed.
This has two major consequences. First, the STD can worsen the health of the infected person. Second, the infection is likely to spread to the infected person’s partners. This continues to increase the already alarming statistics of STDs in America.
Don’t Avoid Being Tested
There are many other reasons people avoid getting tested:
Some people are nervous about getting a positive result. As a matter of fact, the sooner you get diagnosed, the sooner you can get treated.
Some people are embarrassed about speaking to a doctor about their sexual preferences and activities. However, being honest with yourself and your doctor is the only way to be sure that you are getting the testing that best fits your needs.
Many people feel that they can’t take the time off of work to sit in the waiting room for what seems like an eternity. Still others don’t have insurance and can’t afford to pay for the out-of-pocket cost of each test.
You can list a laundry list of excuses for avoiding your STD test, but the bottom line is that testing is necessary for all sexually active people. In order to be sure that you are healthy, you should be regularly tested.
There’s a Better Option: Use an At Home STD Test Kit
Enter: myLAB Box. Now that you recognize the importance of being tested doesn’t mean that you won’t still avoid it because of one or more of the excuses above. People are still nervous, still don’t have insurance, etc. This is why at-home testing is the perfect solution for your testing needs.
When you test from the comfort of your home, you are less likely to be nervous. Plus, it only takes five minutes to test with myLAB Box, so there are no more waiting rooms either.
Insurance is not an issue since all of myLAB Box’s at home STD test kit options are designed to be affordable without insurance. In fact, myLAB Box’s tests are about half of the out-of-pocket cost at clinics.
How to Test at Home with myLAB Box
Here’s how the process works:
- Order an STI testing kit online. (You even get free shipping!)
- Collect a sample using the easy-to-follow instructions. This part of the process only takes five minutes. In fact, it can be done at any time and from any place.
- Send the sample off for testing. (More free shipping!)
- Receive your lab-certified results online in just days.
Your At Home STD Test Kit Options
There are many single-infection testing options. This is perfect if you know, or believe, that you were exposed to a particular infection. An at home STD test kit is available for each of the following infections:
- HPV (available for women 30+ years old)
- Genital Herpes
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea – test for these two infections together for the same price as a single-infection test.
Test for Multiple Infections At Once
If you are sexually active, it is a good idea to test for multiple infections. Of course, these tests can add up. Luckily, myLAB Box offers home testing kits that screen for multiple infections with a single sample set.
- Extragenital Test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea If you practice oral or anal sex, a typical chlamydia or gonorrhea test is not enough. A special test is needed to diagnose these infections in the mouth or rectal areas. The solution? An Extragenital test will screen for the infection in the genitals, mouth and rectum.
- Safe Box (5-panel test kit) screens for HIV (I & II), Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
- V-Box (Women’s Health test kit) screens for yeast, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, gonorrhea.
- Uber Box (8-panel test kit) screens for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, HSV-2, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis. This is the most popular test offered by myLAB Box.
- Love Box (Uber Box x2) includes two Uber Box test kits so partners can test together.
- Total Box (14-panel test kit) screens for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, Herpes type-II, Syphilis, Chlamydia (genital, throat and rectal), Gonorrhea (genital, throat and rectal), Trichomoniasis and Mycoplasma genitalium. HPV is an optional add-on for women 30 years of age and older.
There you have it: everything you need to know in order to take full control of your health. Choose the test that’s right for you, then: order, test and get your results. It’s as easy as that. Don’t stress, just test!
14 Panel STD Test
In Stock – Free Shipping$369 – $399